No Products in the Cart
Powered by Seychelle Water Filtration
Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants found in extremely contaminated water.
✅PERFECT For, Purifying Private Well Water, Boil Water Advisories, Camping, Copper Pipe Problems. Filters VOCs, PFAS, Trihalomethanes, Lead, Fluoride, Benzene, Arsenic, Copper and much more. Each Supreme portable water filter pump provides up to 200 gallons of clean, safe drinking water. Whether at home or on the go, clean, safe drinking water is a MUST for everyone.
Features and Usage:
Powered by Seychelle Water Filtration - Seychelle's Proprietary (RAD/ADV/PH) Ionic-Adsorption Micro-Filtration Technology reduces up to 99.99% of the following water contaminants:
Filter Flushing Instructions:
1. Unscrew Supreme Filter and cap from top of pocket pump.
2. Remove Supreme Filter from filter cap by unscrewing counter-clockwise.
3. Insert filter into flushing bulb.
4. Attach flushing assembly to sink faucet.
5. Hold under faucet and slowly turn on water until a thin stream of water flows from
6. Allow water to flow through filter for 5 minutes.
7. Turn water off, remove flush bulb, and connect filter to pump.
Pre-filter foam replacement instructions
1. Detach pre-filter from the intake water hose.
2. Hold pre-filter in hand, twist pre-filter cap and unscrew the cap from the filter cover.
3. Remove the polyurethane foam insert from inside the filter cover and replace it with a new polyurethane foam insert.
4. Replace pre-filter cap and screw cap on securely to filter cover.
5. Attach the intake water hose to pre-filter.
Clean handle and piston
1. Unscrew pump handle from pocket pump.
2. Remove handle and attached piston from the inside pump.
3. Remove residue from the piston and inside the pump with a cloth.
4. Replace the pump handle and attach the piston.
5. Screw pump handles onto pocket pump until secure.
Manufacturer warrants the portable water filtration system to the consumer for a period of 90 days from the date of
purchase, when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. If there are any defects with the product,
return the unit (postage paid) to the distributor with a valid purchase receipt. This guarantee does not cover improper
use, maintenance, and/or premature clogging by overly turbid water.
This warranty gives the consumer specific rights.
Manufacturers shall under no circumstances be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages due to misuse of goods. The manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness or merchant-ability and no other warranty, oral or written, expressed or implied, except as specifically set forth herein.
Dimensions When Packed in Carrying Case: 11.75 x 4 x 2.5 Inches
Weight: .85 Pounds
Filter Pore Size: 0.2 Micron
Filter Capacity: Up to 200 Gallons
Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|